FEES & REGISTRATION
1. Presenter/Keynote/Poster Presentation Terms & Conditions
- Presenters accepted in the conference program are required to register and pay their own attendance.
- Presenter passes issued for use at the conference are valid for named attendees only and, subject to Clause 1c below, cannot be transferred. You may be asked for photographic ID during the conference. If you are unable to provide identification which matches your attendee pass you may be asked to leave the conference.
- If you are unable to attend the conference, we welcome a substitute presenter attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 14 days prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full.
- Conference registrations are not refundable. Non-payment does not constitute cancellation.
- Your participation in ICMAT2023 constitutes your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded and to the release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction of any recorded media of your appearance, voice, and name for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity in connection with the ICMAT2023 organizers and their initiatives, including, by way of example only, use on websites, in social media, news and advertising.
2. All Conference Registration Fees Include
- Two years of MRS Singapore membership fees
- A Conference programme guide
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Registration fee payment receipts and invoices
- Official attendance Certificate
- All social activities (if organized)
3. Important Notes to Presenters
- 29 Mar 2023 is presenter registration deadline.
- 29 Mar 2023 – delete from program and presentation not covered by a registration.
- Each paid fee entitles the conference pass holder to deliver up to 2 presentations maximum.
- While the organizer will make every effort to screen operators and observe best safety practices, the individual must accept personal responsibility for insurance against travel risk and injury.
- Participants on field trips/tours agree to indemnify the MRS Singapore, the conference secretariat and the conference organizers against any claims as arising from injury or loss sustained during the outings.
- Please note that participants are responsible for their own insurance.
PROCEDURES & GUIDELINES
|1. FEES – SINGAPORE DOLLARS (SGD)
||Early Bird – If Paid
02 Jan to 29 March 2023
|Standard – If Paid
30 March to 25 June 2023
|Onsite – If Paid
26 to 30 June 2023
(Not applicable to Presenters)
|1MRS Member - Singapore
|1Adhering Bodies of IUMRS
|2, 3NTU Student
|3NUS / A*STAR Staff
|2, 3NUS / A*STAR Student
|2Full Time University Students -Local/Overseas
* All Presenters are required to register by the Presenter Registration Deadline (29 Mar 2023)
1Proof of Membership (Membership Status Letter from Society) required at time of registration.
2Proof of Student Status (Matriculation Card / Student Status Letter) required at time of registration.
3Valid NTU, NUS / A*STAR email address required at time of registration to avail special rates.
2. Goods & Services Tax
- Listed amounts are not inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- GST is charged at the prevailing rate of 8% with effect from 01 January 2023.
- GST is zero-rated for payees whose businesses are registered outside Singapore (i.e. you will not be required to pay GST).
3. Registration & Payment
||How to Register
- Log in / Create user account with your email and password on RIO, the ICMAT online conference management centre: https://icmat.meetmatt-svr.net/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2F
- Click “Meeting Registration” on the left menu to register and pay fees.
- Registration confirmation is subject to payment being received. Once payment is received, the transaction records can be viewed / printed online.
||Each registration/paid fee covers TWO presentations only.
- At the time of registration, ID of the abstracts to be presented must be provided.
- Abstracts not covered by a registration will be deleted from the program.
4. Payment Methods
||Credit Card – Accepts
AMEX/MasterCard/Visa/UnionPay/JCB/Diners Club/Discover/Alipay/WeChat Pay
For securing Card-Not-Present (CNP) transactions against fraud, Visa and Master Cards are required to be 3D Secure enabled or payment requests will be declined. If your credit card is not 3D Secure enabled, please get in touch with your card issuer/bank to request for it to be enabled.
||Interbank Transfer / Demand Draft / Cashier’s Order
- Deadline for Interbank Transfer / Demand Draft / Cashier’s Order payment is 24 May 2023.
- Admin fee of SGD 90.00 applies. Please add this to your payment amount.
- Please state on bank document that payment is “ICMAT 2023” and indicate Registrant Name and Registration ID clearly.
- Please email Secretariat your bank transfer document to email@example.com for reference.
||All Payments to Meeting Matters International Pte Ltd the Conference Secretariat
||Meeting Matters International Pte Ltd
||DBS Bank Ltd
||12 Marina Boulevard, Level 3, DBS Asia Central @ MBFC Tower 3, Singapore 018982
5. Enquiries & Assistance
||Any payment related disputes/queries and chargebacks will be handled by Meeting Matters International Pte Ltd
||Meeting Matters International Pte Ltd, the ICMAT Secretariat
Address: #06-23 ONE COMMONWEALTH, 1 Commonwealth Lane, Singapore149544
Tel: (65) 6472 3108 Ext 111 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our working hours are Mondays to Fridays, 08:30am to 5:30pm
Our office is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays